Saint Joseph’s Oratory of Mount Royal has reception rooms that are available to groups, families and associations wishing to hold an event:
- Family gatherings
- Anonymous support groups
- Funerals, baptisms, wedding receptions
- Graduation ceremonies
- Fundraising activities
Sacred Spaces are also available for liturgical celebrations.
The Oratory’s banquet and meeting rooms can accommodate groups of 10 to 700 people. Rental rates vary depending on room size, duration of the rental and technical services required for the event.
Rooms are rented in blocks of hours: 2 hours, 4 hours and 8 hours. Additional hours are charged over and above the initial fee.
JOSEPH OLIVIER PICHETTE Hall
- Located on level 4 (adjacent to the Hall of the Exhibit on Brother André)
- 442 seats, auditorium style
RAOUL GAUTHIER Hall
- Located on level 4
- 50 seats, auditorium style
Also available at the same level :
- CLOTHILDE FOISY Hall (42 seats)
- ISAAC BESSETTE Hall (78 seats).
These 4 rooms are divided by movable walls and can be joined to form a single large room.
MARIE LÉONIE PARADIS Hall
- Located in the Pilgrims Service Centre
- 180 seats
ANNE MARIE TREMBLAY HALL
- Located in the John XXIII Pavilion
- 25 seats (meeting room)
- Located above the sacristy of the Crypt Church
- 45 seats
- This room is air-conditioned, but is not accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
- 732 seats
- 2028 seats (incl. the Choir loft and the Family Gallery)
Suitable for: liturgical celebrations and occasionally plays and concerts.
The following equipment and services can be reserved in conjunction with room rentals :
- Tables of various sizes
- Podiums, stages
- Screen and projector
- Service of sound technician
- Catering facilities
* Additional costs apply for some services.
Saint Joseph’s Oratory of Mount Royal reserves the right at all times to decline requests that are incompatible with its mission or may jeopardize the safety of pilgrims, employees and the facilities.
The Oratory has no permanent liquor license. Temporary permits must be requested from and paid to the Ville de Montréal by group leaders renting rooms.
According to current tariffs, there is ample parking for cars and buses available to groups or organizations renting a room.