Saint Joseph’s Oratory of Mount Royal invites you to discover its accommodation services located on the Shrine’s exceptional site. The peaceful atmosphere of the John XXIII Pavilion makes it an ideal place for a relaxation stay, a personal endeavour of spiritual enrichment or pilgrimage, and our installations are also perfectly suited for groups. Welcome to an oasis of nature in the heart of the city!
Open year-around, the John XXIII Pavilion offers :
- 17 rooms (including one adapted for the needs of a person with reduced mobility)
- 7 rooms with private bathroom, and one bathroom at each floor.
- Dining room, parlour, meeting room and meditation chapel
- Reserved parking for guests
- Continental breakfeast (included in the room rate)
Single rooms (1 person)
|Starting* at $55|
Double rooms (2 persons)
|Starting* at $85|
|Family rooms are also available, as well as rooms with private bathroom (fees apply).|
|*Rates in Canadian dollars, they vary according to room type or season. Tax included. Deposits are non refundable|
Reserve your stay at the John XXIII Pavilion Hotel
- Continental breakfast is included in the price of the room.
- For other meals, guests can use the Oratory’s cafeteria, the Sainte-Fringale, located near the Oratory’s main entrance on level 5, or visit one of the many neighbourhood restaurants that are within a few minutes’ walk.
Information and reservation :
Access through the main vehicle entrance of Saint-Joseph’s Oratory.
Our team can provide suggestions and will be helpful to help you secure accommodation suited to your needs at a partner institution.