Open year-around, the John XXIII Pavilion offers :
- 17 rooms (including one adapted for the needs of a person with reduced mobility)
- 7 rooms with private bathroom, and one bathroom at each floor.
- Dining room, parlour, meeting room and meditation chapel
- Reserved parking for guests
- Continental breakfeast (included in the room rate)
Single rooms (1 person)
|Starting* at $55|
Double rooms (2 persons)
|Starting* at $85|
|Family rooms are also available, as well as rooms with private bathroom (fees apply).|
|*Rates in Canadian dollars, they vary according to room type or season. Tax included. Deposits are non refundable|
Reserve your stay at the John XXIII Pavilion Hotel
- Continental breakfast only is served at the John XXIII Pavilion (included in the price of the room).
- For other meals, guests can use the Oratory’s cafeteria, the Sainte-Fringale, located in the Pilgrim Service Centre, or visit one of the many neighbourhood restaurants that are within a few minutes’ walk.
Information and reservation :
Access through the main vehicle entrance of Saint-Joseph’s Oratory.
Hotels located near the Oratory can accommodate groups. The team at John XXIII Pavilion can provide suggestions and will be helpful to help you secure accommodation suited to your needs at a partner institution.